Old 06-07-2004, 10:02 PM
profpam

Default ok this is creepy (speaking of bugs...)

The following are harmless "alcohol, soap and water" as well as Schultz's Expert
Gardener (found at most Von's stores and made from Chrysanthemum flowers) both
Fruits and Vegetable Insect Spray. In addition I use Neem Oil once in a while
as a volunteer tomato plant came up in the Fall and has been producing
henceforth; therefore, I can't use anything toxic in my greenhouse.

.. . . Pam
Everything Orchid Management System http://www.pe.net/~profpam/page3.html

Diana Kulaga wrote:

Hi, Janet,

You might want to consider the possibility that the critters are also *in*
your pots. Next time you need to water, you might pour through a mixture of
alcohol, soap and water.

Diana