Old 07-07-2004, 12:02 AM
The Watcher

Default Keeping the vermin out.

On Sun, 4 Jul 2004 18:55:31 +0100, "Mick C. Metosis"
wrote:

(piggybacking)
Cats ALWAYS shit outside of their owners premises.

You haven't seen MY cats. I have two of them. One of them never goes outside.
He's too scared of his own shadow to go outside. The other goes outside mostly
at night, but she's way too fastidious to even think about using the bathroom
outside. She always comes to the door and meows, waits for the door to be
opened, then runs to the litter box in the bathroom to do her business.

Cats will go to ANYONE that offers them food. ZERO loyalty, unlike dogs.
Women & homosexuals love cats. "Furry, lovely, cute creatures".
But, cat owner, watch your cute, furry little pet walk up to & press
it's body (whilst turning on the EXTRA loud purring !) to your worst enemy
of a neighbour, simply because they held out an outstretched hand (as in
offering food) & then made the right "pss pss" noise. Cats are traitors,
unlike dogs.

Again, you haven't seen my cats. They wouldn't purr for anybody, including us. I
see friendly cats all over the place, except when I get home. I have two cats at
home who act like they just barely tolerate allowing me to live in THEIR house.
:/
(snip)