Old 07-07-2004, 03:03 AM
Jack

Default Goldfish jumping at waterfeature

We recently built a small 6'x6'x30" a few months ago and planted the
perimeter with various flora including some stuff from a friend's natural
pond (read, small lake). Our pond has a nifty waterfeature of a boulder
with a core hole drilled through it. It sits propped on the edge of the
pond and water is provided to it by a pump in a submerged homemade filter
box. A couple days ago, I bought 6 small 3" goldfish to begin stocking our
pond. However, we have noticed an interesting event with those fish: they
congregate around the base of the rock and seem to enjoy the bubblingdsfgopu
7n,kisdbo/ ulxtr,