Old 07-07-2004, 06:02 AM
Wayner

Default Goldfish jumping at waterfall ..amendment

Thanks Kathy.
Hmm.. I am now also wondering if it has anything to do with the plant life
and soil that was transplanted into the pond (native plants from a friend's
wild pond (which came with a healthy colony of mosqito larvii - used AquaBac
to rid) + enriched topsoil used in the baskets). I am also using a natural
biological clearing agent and a "safe" liquid pond plant fertilizer.
...I'm new to pond building and just wanna give everything the best start I
can ;^|

Jack

"Ka30P" wrote in message

Many of us noticed fish seem to 'play' in
water flows. I've seen them do it in my
pond. Maybe some dim ancestral memory of
spawning behavior. Like salmon swimming upstream.

kathy :-)
algae primer