Old 07-07-2004, 08:02 PM
Jay Chan

Default So you want to put down drip irrigation in the garden

1) I think the brass, four way faucet is great (first item in
webpage), and does not leak like the cheap two way I used to have. It
also has a fixture to bolt it to the wall for superior stability.

I don't know why. But my brass four way faucet broke at the connector
where it connected to the faucet. Might be I used too much force to
tighten it, or the weight of two water hoses and one timer placed too
much torque on it, or the zone-6 winter was too harsh for it. I don't
know; one day when I wanted to water my garden, I found it broke. Next
time, I will try to baby it.

Jay Chan