Old 07-07-2004, 08:03 PM
Mike Patterson

Default West Nile Virus

On Wed, 07 Jul 2004 01:58:53 -0400, chagoi
wrote:

Mike Patterson wrote:

Ya know, I have 17 medium fish and dozens of baby fish plus I counted
6 dragonflies buzzing around yesterday, but I'm still getting bitten.

Maybe I need to make a sacrifice to the Pond Gods.

Mike Patterson

Hey Mike

Gotta get the "Propane Funeral Pyre" working for the Mosquito Sacrifices.

/\/\ike
Chagoi
http://ourkoipond.com

Yah, I need to get back on that project. I'm thinking of a month-long
experiment using shiners in a 20-gallon plastic tub to check for
cumulative toxicity issues before I do the full-blown fire in the
pond.

If it comes down to it, I can float a burner orifrice on the surface
instead of bubbling gas through the water.

Either way, it's -gonna- happen eventually. Hey, took me 4 years to
get the pond completed, but it happened.

Mike Patterson
Please remove the spamtrap to email me.
"I always wanted to be somebody. I should have been more specific..."