Old 07-07-2004, 09:04 PM
Benign Vanilla

Default OT letter to terrorists

wrote in message
Just because we think our democracy is superior and we have the power it

doesnt give
the U.S. the right to push our way of life down the throats of anybody

else in the
world. we most certainly do have the right to defend ourselves from

attack, but not
to attack countries that didnt attack us.
compare the rights women HAD in Iraq to those of women in our "friends"

countries of
Saudi Arabia and Kuwait. Ingrid

snip

If we clarify a bit...Iraq invaded a sovreign ally of the UN, Kuwait. We
entered Kuwait to defend the Kuwaties and get Sadam out of there. We did
this successfully. On his way out, he destroyed most of the country. The UN
imposed sanctions, and failed to enforce them for 10 years. Our country was
attacked by someone we believed to be connected to Iraq so we finally
implemented, and enforced the UN sanctions our way, since the UN was too
crippled by corrupt politicians living off the oil for food program. The UN
did nothing but starve the Iraq people. The US ended that atrocity and is in
the process of freeing the people of Iraq.

Or something like that...

BV.