Old 07-07-2004, 09:05 PM
Benign Vanilla

Default OT letter to terrorists

"PlainBill" wrote in message
snip
Don't believe me? Read a little on the life of Osama bin Laden. He
started out as an ALLY of the United States. Then when he learned the
truth of the Reagan Doctrine, realised he'd been exploited, and
decided to retaliate.

It's kind of funny - everyone agrees (myself included) that the world
will be a safer place without Osama bin Laden and al Quida. However,
our President has decided that Iraq (which had no WMDs) is a more
important target.

We give weapons to Osama to fight the russians and then leave. He attacks us
what 4? 5 times?

We give weapons to Iraq to fight Iran. Shall we now wait for them to blow
something up here?

BV.