Old 08-07-2004, 12:06 AM
len gardener

Default open letter to all perma-culturists who realy care - back 2 grass roots

exactly pete,

i too did a 2 day intro course which is more than enough to start
people into working towards pc ideals. but with the other side that
chagrges huge bucks everyone who goes that way thinks there is a magic
bottomless cash cow pit that they too have the right to tap into, just
isn't so.

yes this group was a live online community, i rmemeber when i first
came wet behind the ears it had the feeling of belonging about it, and
we ahd some good banta we don't always all agree but hey we are
individuals but we don't carry it to the point of the detriment of the
group. and yes back then new folks could jump in and where made so
welcome but now nothing well almost.

in the early days i used to think how great could it be if we could
all amass together just to meet each other and break down the unknown
barriers, i have been fortunate to meet a number of pc'ers face to
face it just puts a whole new concept to the name you chat with
online. we met ted and sheena this way and no we don't agree on
everything but we are good friends and although they live app' 1 hour
away we help each other, i get to grow all the garlic while ted gets
on top of his slight salt problems and gets his system working and
every season the changes can be seen.

now back to that red ah-um cordial of course. tim tams put too mauch
weight on hey pete??

enjoy take care

len

snipped
--
happy gardening

my e/mail addies have spam filters you should know what to delete before you send.