Old 08-07-2004, 02:02 AM
escapee

Default Cure for dog urine smell outside?

On Wed, 07 Jul 2004 14:35:31 GMT, "Bob" opined:

"escapee" wrote in message

Yeah, a leash and a walk several times a day.

Yep. Pass the problem on to your neighbors.

Bob

No, that's not what I said, nor implied. We have a large backyard and when our
Ozzy was alive he'd have free reign of the garden whenever he wanted. However,
we also took him on walks every night and morning so he, too, could get out and
see things other than our yard. We'd take him to an open field or lot, or place
where he didn't pee on anyone's things. Leaving a dog in a run to pee
constantly in one spot is not only cruel, it's disgusting for the dog and the
owner forcing those conditions on the poor dog.