Old 08-07-2004, 09:02 AM
Fran

Default open letter to all perma-culturists who realy care - back 2 grass roots

"Pete" wrote in message

We (this newsgroup) should be here as a resource for people who want

simple
and down to earth banter/advice/brain storming/idea echange about pc

without
it costing them anything, if they want to pursue a course then fine ... if
not then fine.... but its important to get the message across I think Len
was trying to make ... that you don't need to pay someone to teach you
permaculture techniques anymore than you need to pay someone to teach you
how to plant cabbages.

That sounds like a good idea, but where do we get the fresh meat from?

You, me, Len, Tara, Andrea and Janet are all quite old meat and we've allc
hewed this fat before. :-))

Of course there was "fluff" on this NG .... it was a community and thats
what made it so ....IMO thats why new folks jumped in and started posting
cos it felt like a community not just an information exchange.

You mean just like we are doing now? :-P

tim-tam for you .....and seeing as the female/male ratio looks pretty good
from where I'm sitting .......I also think a group hug would be nice. :-)

Pete you really do need to play harder to get!

Just keep Len away from the red cordial

LOL