Old 08-07-2004, 01:03 PM
Nick Gray

Default Turf supplier in London for small amount

"Martin" wrote in message
. ..
Hi,

I need to patch a small area of my lawn (2 -3 sq metres). Does anyone
know of a supplier in the west London (Ealing) area who could supply a
small amount of turf? I don't know of any garden centres nearby,
although we do have B&Q and Homebase.

Thanks in advance for any assistance you can offer,

Martin

Hi Martin,

Both B&Q and Homebase should have turf this time of year. Although give them
a call beforehand and check when they get deliveries. I've seen dry
yellowing turves in both.

Personally I always use Rowlawn - it's about £2.95 per turf and can be found
in most Wyevale garden centres. The Wyevale near me has a seperate depot, on
site for Rowlawn, suppling all the local landscape gardeners, so it's always
freshly cut.

Nearest Wyevale to you would be Hillingdon or Harrow I think - check
http://www.rolawn.co.uk for addresses and telephone numbers of local
suppliers.

HTH

Cheers