Old 08-07-2004, 02:02 PM
Julia

Default Steveo Spanked Again - Was: rat does the tard dance...again

Steveo wrote:
Aratzio wrote:
Hope you don't mind about the restore, I like continuity when I spank
my pet lamers.

So why don't we xpost to a few of your favorite groups there steve so
people can really get to know the truly lame side of steveo the
poser.

'Ratz

Aww isn't that special..I have a pet rat following me. Get a job and
do something productive with your life, rodent.

Steveo ~ have you considered investing in invisible fencing?!?!... your
pets seem to have trouble controlling themselves....