Old 08-07-2004, 03:03 PM
Benign Vanilla

Default GFI is tripping---

"~ jan JJsPond.us" wrote in message
s.com...
I think you better find another electrician and have that one's work
reinspected.... did he by chance do the work for you without getting a
permit? ~ jan

In his defense, this guy was just out to do the estimate for labor for the
company, so he may have just misspoke. He won't be doing the work. Either
way, I told him I am not worried about the circuit tripping occasionally, so
I want the outlet to be a GFI. I am thinking he was just confused, because
the main reason he was here was to an estimate for a pool, and he said he'd
put a GFI for my second outlet near the pool for the lights. So he gets the
GFI concept.

BV.