Old 08-07-2004, 09:02 PM
Darren Garrison

Default America choosen by God!!

On 8 Jul 2004 06:05:36 -0700, (Peter Gregson) wrote:

I heard somoeone on the radio a while ago saying that America had
been choosen by God to spread democracy around the world.

THe thing he actually believed it!

That person was the shrub himself (see-- shrub! Garden related!). In his January State of the
Moron address he said basicly that:

"Americans are a free people, who know that freedom is the right of every person and the future of
every nation. The liberty we prize is not America's gift to the world, it is God's gift to
humanity."

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/relea...030128-19.html

Freedom= God's Gift to Humanity
American= Bringing Freedom

therefore,

America= Doing the Work of God.

He repeated the claim in this speech:

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm...bspeech18.html

....we will spread freedom and democracy throughout the Middle East. We will spread freedom and
democracy as an alternative to bitterness and terror.... We fully understand freedom is not
America's gift to the world, freedom is the Almighty God's gift to every man and woman in this
world.

The piece of shit thinks that he is the instrument of God in this world, and is activly trying to
recruit the churches of the US to help him cling to his little fledgling theocracy. See:

http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/...churches.reut/

and keep a watch he

http://www.infidels.org/wire/index.shtml