Old 08-07-2004, 10:03 PM
Aratzio

Default Steveo Spanked Again - Was: rat does the tard dance...again

On Thu, 08 Jul 2004 17:36:27 GMT, "Daniel"
transparently proposed:

You're an assclown.

LMAO!!!

Such poignancy in such few words how do you accomplish it? Egyptian
lobotomy? You know the one where they stick a hook up your nose twirl
it around and pull your brains out through the nasal cavity.

What's the matter cupcake, Stevey your hero and you want to emulate
him? I do enjoy it when the erudite join in the spank parade.

Awwww.......you think you're gonna spnak us. How cute. Do you have a haet
lits to go with you spnak lits?

Asspony

No, sorry no lits of haet, although I did get on another lits of haet
today in alt.alien.visitors which puts me 1 step closer to the 20
gallon sombrer0.

Still with the anal fixation danny, you are really in a rut with that.
Try something that is a little less over used, maybe a punctuation
lame.

'Ratz

--

Does the name Pavlov ring a bell?