Old 09-07-2004, 12:04 AM
Aratzio

Default Steveo Spanked Again - Was: rat does the tard dance...again

On Thu, 08 Jul 2004 20:49:57 GMT, "Julia" got
double secret probation because:

Steveo wrote:
"Julia" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
"Julia" wrote:
Aratzio wrote:
On Thu, 08 Jul 2004 15:15:42 GMT, "Julia"
transparently proposed:

Steveo wrote:
"Julia" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
Aratzio wrote:
Hope you don't mind about the restore, I like continuity
when I spank my pet lamers.

So why don't we xpost to a few of your favorite groups there
steve so people can really get to know the truly lame side of
steveo the poser.

'Ratz

Aww isn't that special..I have a pet rat following me. Get a
job and do something productive with your life, rodent.

Steveo ~ have you considered investing in invisible
fencing?!?!... your pets seem to have trouble controlling
themselves....

Do they make that fence for pet rats? My barn cats usually just
chew their heads off..not much to eat in rat-boy's dome.

LOL... I imagine it would work just fine if you can get the
collar to fit snuggly around it's neck.... it may be a bit more
painful on an animal as small as a rat, and because of the
pea-sized brain it may take a few more training sessions to get
it to respond properly ~ but I'm sensing that you may not have a
problem with those two issues...

You at least show some originality and I applaud that. But
slurping Stevey boys posts shows a considerable lack of
judgement. Well you cannot have everything. Now, some advice, use
your own lames in the future, slurping on others will get boring
quick.

So does Stevey get spanked around in your group as much as when he
pokes his head into abn-s-c? If I had not xposted these he would
have run away by now. But now that he has *supporters* he has to
make a show of not running away too soon.

Okay, now you try a post all on your own without slurping stevey
boy.

'Ratz

Slurping?!?!.... no, you are sadly mistaken, that disgusting habit
is for pets like yourself.... run along now before he gets that
collar around your scrawny, little neck.

LOL, rat-tard has slurped way too much DCon, he's having a meltdown
from being slapped around in the groups he cross-posts too.

What a putz.

I gotta tell ya Steve, you have the weirdest collection of pets on
the internet...

Mostly a bunch of loser trailer trash and vermin, like rat-tard.

have you ever considered gathering them all in a back room someplace and
pitting them against each other like a some sort of kook cock fight?!?!..

http://www.insurgent.org/~jhd/kookway.htm

Study it, learn it, let it be your friend.

'Ratz