Old 09-07-2004, 12:04 AM
Aratzio

Default Steveo Spanked Again - Was: rat does the tard dance...again

On 08 Jul 2004 20:27:42 GMT, Steveo
got double secret probation because:

Aratzio wrote:
On 08 Jul 2004 17:17:53 GMT, Steveo
transparently proposed:

Aratzio wrote:
So Stevey, why did this all start, you never did answer that.

Get off my leg, you cross posting shit stain.

Hmmm hit a nerve there, just a bit raw.

So coward, wanna answer the question or do you just wanna play ad
hominem with me?

'Ratz

You turn every newsgroup you post to on its ear, with your rat-tard
act.

Those nerves seem might exposed spanky, might want to do something for
that condition.

How's at, you x-posting ****-chop?

Doing pretty good at it, why do you ask, jealous.

What cracks me up spanky, is that while I sit here with a nasty smirk
on my face, I can just see you pounding that keyboard like a ****ed
off monkey trying to open a coconut. All you can come up with after
all that work is to repeat your ****-chop lame. Pathetic.

'Ratz