Old 09-07-2004, 02:04 AM
Peter J Ross

Default Steveo Spanked Again - Was: rat does the tard dance...again

On Thu, 08 Jul 2004 15:20:35 -0700, Aratzio wrote:

On 08 Jul 2004 21:19:22 GMT, Steveo
got double secret probation because:

"Julia" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
I gotta tell ya Steve, you have the weirdest collection of pets on
the internet...

Mostly a bunch of loser trailer trash and vermin, like rat-tard.

have you ever considered gathering them all in a back room someplace and
pitting them against each other like a some sort of kook cock fight?!?!..

While it would be entertaining, they'd be too chicken-shit
to show up.

Rat-tard has a long history of doing the cross-post stalk, and
this time his lame routine back-fired. Another keyboard blowhard
bites the dust.

Spanky,
You are very possibly my newest bestest k00k toy. You wanted this
x-posted to AUK, so now it is. So why don'y you tell AUK about
yourself. Your qualifications as a k00k and why you wish to be
nominated for a k00k award. But as usual you will run away like the
little boi you are and avoid all questions. You know that is a trait
your hero the Unitard displays too.

Isn't this the one who was so similar to SAPtard Gilbert that most
people thought he was a sock?
--
PJR :-)
alt.usenet.kooks award-winners and FAQs:

The official soc.men FAQ:
http://www.insurgent.org/~alcatroll/Soc.men/faq.html

(Remove NOSPAM to reply.)