Old 09-07-2004, 03:03 AM
Jim Marrs

Default What's the best dang garden fork you can get?

I have a fork that is over 60 years old. I used it as a kid to cultivate the
garden. I can not find a handle to accommodate the thick tine of the fork.
It originally fit a long handle. I can not find anything to fit. If you do,
let me know. It was a wonderful tool before the handle broke from age and
abuse.

Happy Gardening

Jim

"dt" wrote in message
I know, I know! This has been discussed more than once already, and I
*know* how you guys hate talking about a garden subject again. ;-)

I've got a garden fork head that I've had for at least twenty years.
The times are thicker front-to-back than they are side-to-side, so you
can really crank down on the thing. The problem is that the tang is too
big to go into any of the replacement handles I've found. So I'm
finally tired of fooling around, and ready to buy a good fork.

What do y'all use/like?

Dale