Old 09-07-2004, 04:02 AM
John Henry

Default Steveo Spanked Again - Was: rat does the tard dance...again

Aratzio, you know who I am. But you don't...know why...I'm here.

Spanky,
You are very possibly my newest bestest k00k toy. You wanted this
x-posted to AUK, so now it is. So why don'y you tell AUK about
yourself. Your qualifications as a k00k and why you wish to be
nominated for a k00k award. But as usual you will run away like the
little boi you are and avoid all questions. You know that is a trait
your hero the Unitard displays too.

'Ratz

The Unitard is hero to nobody. Gotta be a sock.

--
John Henry
www.lowgenius.com