Old 09-07-2004, 04:02 PM
Vox Humana

Default Is any one using washing machine water for growing plants?

"madgardener" wrote in message
I think mine is red Futurity............look on
alt.bianaries.pictures.gardens for the pic of it. the website says plant
them three inches........my dad taught me to plant them two shovels deep.
That'd be around 20 or more inches.......wow. what a difference, eh? I
think the Tropicana just froze. Given a really cold winter with long

bouts
of freezing, I'd possibly lose my Bengal Tigers and possibly my dad's old
green Indian shot (I hope not, I brought it 13 years ago from my childhood
home)
madgardener

I had yellow futurity and it grew like crazy, multiplying four-fold in a
year. I dug them but failed to get them out of the garage before a very
early cold snap occurred and killed them.