Old 09-07-2004, 05:03 PM
starlord

Default Is any one using washing machine water for growing plants?

Hay, got a deal for you, if you tell me you'll save the seeds for me this
summer, and send me your address is personal e-mail, I'll send you a start
of the Omega canna I sell.

"madgardener" wrote in message

Old fashioned Indian shot canna (green leaves, gets up to 15 foot high

with
red flowers, seeds are hard enough to be fired outa a muzzle loader

rifle.,
which they did back in the Civil war days) and Bengal Tiger or Praetoria
that has adjusted to my zone. Alas the Tropicanna Canna said screw you

this
winter and never returned but provided some nice humusy remains to feed my
two large babies. Holler at me and I'll send you current

pictures.......I'm
tempted to plant another hardy canna there just for contrast. A dark leaf
variety that has a red flower.............digging in that muck is
interesting. And I dig canna's double shovel deep.
maddie (if I get seeds, I'll holler)

---