Old 09-07-2004, 09:02 PM
len gardener

Default Is any one using washing machine water for growing plants?

we use all our grey water here, it all goes to plants mostly fruit
trees and pumpkin vines etc.,. we have found that even wioth normal
wash detergents we can cut down the recommended rate of use to about
1/3. we now make our own pure soap based detergent that works very
well indead. but from our experience you don't need filters, i would
suggest that you not run it in the same place all the time move it
about to share it around.

len

snipped
--
happy gardening

my e/mail addies have spam filters you should know what to delete before you send.