Old 10-07-2004, 01:02 AM
escapee

Default St. Augustine lawn potassium requirements

You are going to put down a very high level of K and that is not such a great
thing for the soil. I"m sure it will say on the bag when and how much to use.

On Thu, 8 Jul 2004 13:01:40 -0500, "Ralf G. Toennies" opined:

Yes, it is not nearly as lush as others even where we have good sun. In the
shade it is pathetic. We have neighbors that have grass in the shade that is
as healthy as ours is in the sun
"Matt" wrote in message
Is your lawn showing signs of a problem?

"Ralf G. Toennies" wrote in message
I have a lawn in the Houston Texas area and the soil consistently tests

very
low in Potassium. I bought some 0-0-60 fertilizer and I am wondering

when
should use it and how much. Also, why would I have such a problem in the
first place?