Old 10-07-2004, 02:02 AM
Aratzio

Default AUK Meet Steveo, Steveo wants a CotM

On 10 Jul 2004 00:19:51 GMT, Steveo
got double secret probation because:

Aratzio wrote:
On 09 Jul 2004 22:56:03 GMT, Steveo
got double secret probation because:

Peter J Ross wrote:
500 quatloos says they'll both be hiding under their beds on the day.

Is that how yore daddy taught ya?

Very good Spanky.

Still dumb as a box of rocks.

'Ratz

Perhaps I am...the only way we will resolve this is to call a truce
with this shit. I'm no angel, nor are you.

I'll drop it if you will. (you can even have the last word)

Deal?

LMAO

Now what on earth would make me want to stop. I enjoy torturing you,
making a fool of you, watching you make usenet threats and retufting
your lies. Besides you should have kept it to just you and me cupcake.
John Henry, PJR and a snuhboi in one session.

The box of rocks was smarter.

'Ratz