Old 10-07-2004, 08:02 AM
starlord

Default Is any one using washing machine water for growing plants?

The BT & PT canna don't do well here at all, they get sunburned. I had a
good plant of BT and after the first hard week of our desert sun, it was
toast. I might have the dark one, some where sent to me last year and they
bloomed. This year the high winds we had ripped them up a lot and they are
just starting to show life again. That green with orange flowers I don't
have.

My addy is real too, it's just a 3rd party spam filter/good mail forward
outfit that's free.

"madgardener" wrote in message
would you rather have a piece of the tuber? (we're talking which one? the
Bengal tiger which is Praetorie, or the old Indian Shot, or the red
Futurity) let me know. I can lift a piece of Bengal tiger and cut the

stem
off and ship it to you. Or same thing with the old Indian shot. The

Futurity
needs to mature.......first year. my e-mail is real. you can holler at me
and I'll give you me addy if you'd like.
maddie
"starlord" wrote in message
Hay, got a deal for you, if you tell me you'll save the seeds for me

this
summer, and send me your address is personal e-mail, I'll send you a

start
of the Omega canna I sell.

"madgardener" wrote in message

Old fashioned Indian shot canna (green leaves, gets up to 15 foot high

with
red flowers, seeds are hard enough to be fired outa a muzzle loader

rifle.,
which they did back in the Civil war days) and Bengal Tiger or

Praetoria
that has adjusted to my zone. Alas the Tropicanna Canna said screw you

this
winter and never returned but provided some nice humusy remains to

feed
my
two large babies. Holler at me and I'll send you current

pictures.......I'm
tempted to plant another hardy canna there just for contrast. A dark

leaf
variety that has a red flower.............digging in that muck is
interesting. And I dig canna's double shovel deep.
maddie (if I get seeds, I'll holler)

---

---