Old 10-07-2004, 03:03 PM
escapee

Default America choosen by God!!

On Sat, 10 Jul 2004 01:21:11 GMT, Tom Randy opined:

On Thu, 08 Jul 2004 06:05:36 -0700, Peter Gregson wrote:

I heard somoeone on the radio a while ago saying that America had
been choosen by God to spread democracy around the world.

THe thing he actually believed it!

Yeah, there are a lot of myth believeing morons around the globe. Pay them
no mind.

No, pay them great deal of mind. These are the masters who clump together like a
good blood clot and slaughter the economy, the morale of our military and kill
people like bugs. Pay them a great deal of attention and get them out of office
immediately.