Old 10-07-2004, 06:03 PM
Shiva

Default Red Toro Rose

Stephen & Erica Chenelle wrote:

I planted a red toro about 2 months ago and it blooms but the edges of the
flower as its blooming curls up giving it a less than desirable appearance.
The bud looks healthy until it blooms.

Any Ideas?????

It is really young. Are you watering it deeply at least once a week? Is it
in a pot or the ground? I assume you bought a potted rose, or was it started
from bare root? Where are you? Has it been hot? More info! :-) By the way, did you
know that this rose's other name is "Uncle Joe?" I learned that from an
old rose-growing SOB I used to hate. Welcome to the group.

--
Stephen and Erica Chenelle