Old 10-07-2004, 09:10 PM
Simon

Default Cat Dirt - urgghh

Thanks for all your responses.

Simon

"NikV" wrote in message

"Simon" wrote in message
Hi all,

Can anybody recommend any products (non-harmful so no guns etc!!) to

keep
cats from using my Lawn as a toilet.

Thanks in adavance
Simon

We bought one of those scarecrow devices - PIR activated sprinkler.

Worked
really well, 3 days after use no poo, haven't used it since - still no poo
after 2 months. There are about 30 cats in the near vicinity including

our
own, cutting the lawn short reduced the problem to 2 poos a night but

tried
netting, citrus oil, vinegar repellent etc but still got a couple of poos.
The scarecrow soon stopped it both the kids managed to stay dry but my two
year old lad managed to turn the sensor on whilst I was in the line of

fire
!!!!! and it caught the mother in law once, almost worth the cost for that
alone.

Got ours here http://www.koivision.co.uk/Scarecrow.htm?source=2097

I was thinking of selling it on through Ebay but its too soon yet - cats
might need a reminder, in fact one of our cats jumps a mile if I imitate
the noise whan she's outside !!

Nik V