Old 11-07-2004, 06:03 AM
Pete

Default open letter to all perma-culturists who realy care - back 2 grass roots

"Fran" wrote in message

That sounds like a good idea, but where do we get the fresh meat from?

You, me, Len, Tara, Andrea and Janet are all quite old meat and we've allc
hewed this fat before. :-))

Mmmm meat ....
mmmm fat..... oops

Problem iniit ?
Mark used to say it best when he said "we can't JUST talk about pc
continually without the fluff" or something similar ... because unless new
folks are coming into the group we would just grind to a halt saying the
same things to each other over and over.

Pete you really do need to play harder to get!

Ok .... only female permaculturists can hug me ........is that better ?