Old 11-07-2004, 07:02 AM
Steven E. Eyrse

Default Goldfish "parking" under the waterfall?

They just get a kick out of it . The goldfish I have some of which
are around 5 to 6 years not only will hang under the waterfall but
swim thru the bubler fountain that I have just left the up pipe to.
It is a y off the pump and at one time ran one of those bell
fountains. It kept getting clogged so I took it off and just left the
pipe. This shoots a stream of water up but as it well under the
surface just creates a mound of water on the topl but these guys love
to swim thru it. Sometimes getting spun over as the do. It is a fish
toy.

Steve E.