Old 11-07-2004, 07:02 PM
John McGaw

Default Connecting garden statuary PVC

"Dave" wrote in message
news:dTbIc.52104$JR4.44580@attbi_s54...
I have a statue that is piped with PVC. The PVC is 1/2" inside diameter

and
an outside diameter of 5/8". What is the best way to connect the PVC to
plastic tubing? Is there a special connector required?

I would look for either a cement-on "barb" fitting that fits the tubing you
want to use or a cement-on threaded fitting and threaded barb that will fit
into that. There is a seemingly endless number of permutations available in
the fitting section of the local Borg and sometimes that huge number becomes
baffling but with a bit of patience it is usually possible to figure out
some combination that will do what you need.
--
John McGaw
[Knoxville, TN, USA]