Old 11-07-2004, 08:02 PM
Charles

Default Connecting garden statuary PVC

On Sun, 11 Jul 2004 14:10:17 GMT, "Dave" wrote:

I have a statue that is piped with PVC. The PVC is 1/2" inside diameter and
an outside diameter of 5/8". What is the best way to connect the PVC to
plastic tubing? Is there a special connector required?

Are you working with full supply pressure or from a small circulating
pump?

I have found that for my pond filtration plumbing system, just
sticking the pipes/tubing together without cementing them or glue
works just fine, and is a lot easier to take apart when the urge
arises. Watch it, of course, and if leaks start, adjust accordingly.

--

- Charles
-