Old 11-07-2004, 11:03 PM
Graham Burnett

Default open letter to all perma-culturists who realy care - back 2 grass roots

Maybe you need to approach this problem from a permaculture perspective,

ie:
there's not an influx of money grubbing, selling it crap, there's simply a
lack of simple-get-started-now info and use your web site to get the word
out there?

Here's a site I put together with beginners in mind... Elements of it could
proabably be updated (i put it together as an experiment with some free
software I got with some computer mag a few years ago) but it's still
generally OK i think...

http://www.gburnett.unisonplus.net/Perma/

Graham

---