Old 11-07-2004, 11:03 PM
Graham Burnett

Default ok lets tork loo's - story maybe dunno?

"len gardener" wrote in message
yeh ok so some may say i been torkin S-H-I-T-E lately anyway but then
hey who am i? everyones entitled to their observations huh?

right now we have a couple real solid down to earth down under pc'ers
chattin'! way to go. ok i digress so lets go to the topic:

loo's/toilets/outhouses/thunder boxes/throne-rooms/shrines/seats of
power and learning, ok whatever description fits or put your own in
ok!

Will this do??

http://pages.unisonfree.net/gburnett...compostbog.htm

---