Old 11-07-2004, 11:03 PM
Heidi

Default are lawn services worth it?

Has anyone used a professional lawn service (chem lawn, etc..)? Are
they worth the cost? If so, would anyone recommend a particularly
company? Do lawn services actually test your lawn to see what nutrients
it needs, or do they just put down whatever is the general need for the
region?

I have tried sending soil samples to NCSU horticulture extension is a
great service. But despite knowing what my lawn needs, I still haven't
had much luck growing grass. We are edging closer to a possible move,
and I would like our lawn to look decent to help sell the house. I'm
ready to pay someone to help us out.

TIA!
Heidi