Old 12-07-2004, 12:02 AM
Jim Carlock

Default silverleaf whitefly

Does anyone know if silverleaf whitefly are what turns into
cabbage worms ? I hand picked the cabbage worms off the
tomato plants last month. The leaves on the tomato plants
turned brown and were all brown by the time I got back
from a one-week trip. There are some new leaves growing
back, but I'm seeing that one is starting to turn brown again.

I've made some citrus oil spray by leaving some orange peels
in a gallon of water for a week. Man that stuff stinks. :-) Any
one know anything about using such items ? It seems to have
burned the leaves on the mustard so I don't spray the mustard
with it any longer.

Any suggestions around ?

--
Jim Carlock