Old 12-07-2004, 06:05 AM
THE Old Man

Default OT letter to terrorists

On Sat, 10 Jul 2004 15:59:06 -0700, PlainBill
wrote:

He picked up 150 water
bottles, piled them in front of their latrine and just watched many of them
walk thru them. Finally one guy starting picking them up and putting them
in a garbage bag, after my son and the other guards starting ribbing them
about it.)

here's my interpretation of what it might look like from an Iraqi
citizens POV. This armed man stacked 150 empty water bottles in front
of the latrine. I don't know why he did it, but he has a gun, and I
don't. I have to use the latrine. Do I 1. Use another latrine
2. Walk around the bottles or 3. Remove them at the risk of angering
the armed man?

Evidently one guy didn't worry about getting them angry and caught on
to the scheme of things.

As for YOUR interpretation ... I would guess that you would do:

4 - stand there and wet in my pants.