Old 12-07-2004, 09:02 PM
HA HA Budys Here

Default replanting shrubs in summer

(Karen)

"Romy Beeck" wrote in message
I just got some shrubs from a guy that wants them removed. They have been
planted about 5yrs ago. I want to replant them.I was thinking about putting
topsoil or potting soil in the holes before I plants them. They will be dug
out with a backhole so the roots should all be in tack.So do you think they
will grow alright doing it this way.I know in july its kinda late to plant
them. Romy

What kind of shrub and what zone are you in?

Who's going to dig them out? In most case, the effort isn't worth it.
It's cheaper and easier to buy a small one from nursery.

What's cheaper than free?
And what better feeling than to be the savior of unwanted, but perfectly good
shrubbery?