Old 13-07-2004, 12:02 AM
Vox Humana

Default Mock Orange Question

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
I had 3 of these along my property line when I bought my house. They were

my
neighbor's. The moron cut them down. I can't tell you much about growing
them, but you'd better get yourself a hat with mosquito net like fishermen
wear because when those plants start making flowers and you smell them,
you're gonna be sleeping out there in a lawn chair. :-)

Do you recall how tall they got? how wide? I appreciate your comment on
the fragrance. In my Google search, I found a couple of sites that said
they were only mildly fragrant and you had to put you nose in the flower to
smell it. I have a love-hate relationship with Google. Sometimes you find
great information and sometimes you get widely divergent information about
the same plant.