Old 13-07-2004, 01:03 AM
Ev

Default What weed is it?

These babies are ravenous. Looking almost like a sick scouring rush
horsetail, but not that I do not believe because of the wee little white
fragrant five petal flower on the top as of late. Anyone want to take a shot
at the unknown beauty? I could probably web cam it, but all you pros do not
need that hey, let's keep it interesting for now. Thanks.

PS , I just seeded with bluegrass mixed with rye, golf course grade stuff as
an added clue. Oh, and btw, it is a former hay field to boot...the plot
thickens, hehe, no pun intended

---