Old 13-07-2004, 05:02 AM
MLEBLANCA

Default A horticultural problem of huge proportions

(I have posted this site several times; has anyone ever looked at it?)

I have, Emilie.
--
Ann,

Oh good, Ann. I'm glad someone got some use from it. (I should have known you
would be interested!)

I check it out every so often to see what's going on. They have found so many
host plants now, it's amazing. We don't have it here, but we are considered an
"at risk" county, since there are many tanoaks in the foothills.

We're going camping up in the mountains this week, so I'll be away from the
group for a few days. Will be catching up with all the posts at the end of the
week. How's your summer going?

Emilie
NorCal