Old 13-07-2004, 09:02 AM
Nick Maclaren

Default blackfly

In article ,
sarah wrote:

I don't find Derris very effective.

That last is helpful, as it's all our local shop sells. Do you have a
local supplier of Savona, or do you buy online?

Effectively online (e.g. by telephone). Green Gardener (though they
are not allowed to list it in their catalogue, for bureaucratic and
monopolistic reasons) or Tuckers (Devon). Either will post a litre,
which lasts for ages.

I don't know if it is any good at eliminating nits from children's
hair, but it probably is, though it isn't licensed for that. Anyway,
it is just soap solution, so is pretty harmless to humans.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.