Old 13-07-2004, 10:03 AM
PlainBill

Default OT letter to terrorists

Jan,

Why do you persist in pretending anyone opposed to this war hates
soldiers? Is it because you lack faith in your own values?
Certainly if you looked over my posts on the Iraq war, I have
repeatedly stated I hope the soldiers come home safely. Yes, this
includes your son.

You described your son doing something less than intelligent, and I
pointed out there was a better way. Now get over it.

Lastly, I believe you owe me an apology for accusing me of spitting on
servicemen returning from Vietnam.

PlainBill

On Sun, 11 Jul 2004 22:07:59 -0700, ~ jan JJsPond.us
wrote:

Plain Bill wrote:

Your response was uncalled for.

You described an action that smacks of 'Ugly American', and I
denounced it as such.

Oh please PB, how many people in this thread have you called names in the
last 2 days? I just asked a simple question, you came up with the name
above... but hey, you built the shoe I can only assume it fits...... ?

If we go back, you started this by your stupid *** opinion at the end of
your commentary of misunderstanding a simple story I was relaying. Isn't it
a tad odd, that only U, took my story wrong? That U read it as "my son's
mess" he dumped, not the Iraqi's mess moved to a more prominent locale?

Perhaps you should read something over a few times, before giving a knee
jerk reaction to the keyboard? And if that doesn't work, give the story
teller the benefit of the doubt before getting out the flame thrower. ~ jan