Old 13-07-2004, 11:04 AM
Karen Mullen

Default How do I clear up green pond? HELP!

In article , Go Fig writes:

Champion koi start
out with much, much less water/koi ratio then 9/500gal.

Jay,
champion koi are also raised by pros and are in water that is heavily filtered,
I know a few breeders. she is a new ponder and for her set up, green water is
part of they cycle, I know, but too many fish does not allow the cycle to
establish itself. a new pond starts with plants and one or two fish and a
filtering system. be fair to her, she's is not raising champion koi, is not a
breeder and needs to start with the basics you she can enjoy her pond.

Karen
Zone 5
Ashland, OH
http://hometown.aol.com/kmam1/MyPond/MyPond.html