Old 13-07-2004, 08:02 PM
Newbie Bill

Default posting pix

Now that I might take you up on and put it up under the title of "So much
from so little". Virtually everything in my pond except the pots and fish
(and filter system) were through the generosity of area ponders - and the
fish could have been too if I have just waited a while. Even the pond was
boarded over - a surprise bonus spitter pond with the new house last fall.
Thanks BV. You be the Real McCoy. Dad nabbit Pepinya. You dropped a bunch of
plants in the cement fish pond again. And pick up all those cans
Bill Brister - Austin, Texas