Old 13-07-2004, 09:02 PM
Warren

Default wowowo

wrote:
http://www.rense.com/general54/postponed.htm

Well, in the name of security, we've lost so many of our rights already,
what's the big deal about loosing our right to elect our own leaders?

Maybe I slept a little too much through history class, but this seems to
be exactly the kind of power-play that the Second Amendment was written
to prevent. I wonder what the NRA thinks about this?

We're at a crossroads. Do we want to be a free country, or do we want to
live in a dictatorship where our rights can be taken away by leaders who
installed themselves for live? So far, that's the way we're headed
without any kind of fight. For the past two and a half years, anyone who
dared to even raise a question was labeled "unpatriotic" at best, and
"treasonous" at worst.

The fact that the current administration even has the guts to say this
out loud demonstrates just how far we've gone from being the Land of the
Free.

--
Warren H.

to go outside now.
Blatant Plug: Get Black and Decker Landscaping Tools He
http://www.holzemville.com/mall/blac...ker/index.html