Old 14-07-2004, 03:03 AM
Warren

Default Cats and Catnip

Lee wrote:
another).. walk the cats in garden when weather permits.. thought to
treat them with the 'nip... even squashed some leaves and stems in
hands and stuck it under their noses and they look at me like, "So
what? get that out of my face!" and just amble off.

I'm told that boy cats like catnip more than girl cats. My little girl
hardly gives catnip-laced toys a second look.

She's not very social - at least not with other cats, so the last thing
I want to do is experiment with growing catnip in the yard. It'll just
attract the neighborhood boys, who'll she'll want to fight and chase
away. And if she figured out that I planted it, she'd be mad at me, too.
I don't need that!

--
Warren H.

to go outside now.
Blatant Plug: Get Black and Decker Landscaping Tools He
http://www.holzemville.com/mall/blac...ker/index.html