Old 14-07-2004, 03:09 AM
Brian Smith

Default HOW YOU CAN HELP stop fishing?

Sounds like he is cheating and may already have had one. Get him into
quarantine as soon as possible, he'll need plenty of time to recover
from eating dead animals, does he also have flatulence?

Do you work in a butchers, this would also make you seriously ill.

Good luck with the recovery.

Cheerio,

What are you harping on about! Humans have evolved to eat meat, its good for
you! Stop talking through your arse and preach your nonsense somewhere else,
your not winning over anyone here!
I bet you one of those people who doesn't swat flies when they're a pain
cause its crawl! I bet that your house must stink, what with all your
vegetarian flatulence, and the hot air and shit that comes out of your
mouth!
I'm going to go home tonight and eat a nice big juicy steak, just for you! I
might even run over a few other animals on the way home!